Thursday, March 19, 2009

Art Event #5

MUTO A Wall-Painted Animation by BLU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuGaqLT-gO4

This is a short film that I came across while browsing on Youtube, that I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy watching. It involves stop motion photography in a very quirky, imaginative, and rather surreal way. I like how the wall drawings are done in the streets, which give it this whole urban graffiti-like feel. I've always thought about trying stop motion photography, but I know it will take a lot of time and work. This video is relevant to our class because it involves animation, something that we've been learning about. I think it is especially interesting because it showcases another type of animation, and it is good to explore various kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment