Thursday, May 14, 2009

Art Event #10

Artgerm on Deviantart
http://artgerm.deviantart.com/

I have been following this particular artist's work for quite some time now. I first found him on the ever popular deviantart.com, a website that I've really grown to love. I like to browse on here a lot of the time to view other artist's work. It's a great way to share your work and have some kind of online portfolio to showcase it and get feedback from others. Anyways, the artist's name is Stanley Lau. He is from Singapore and he does a lot of digital art works, and uses photoshop (I wish I could be that good in using photoshop someday haha!). I was most attracted to his work because I enjoy his kind of style, his use of colors, his sense of perspective, and the way that his characters have this fantasy-like realism is fantastic. Browse through his gallery if you have time. It's a real treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment